Sleep comfortably, dine well, experience the spectacular.
Let us help you plan your trip along Highway 20 in central British Columbia – through the magnificent Chilcotin-Coast frontier. There are so many exciting things to see and do! Use the menu below to plan approximate costs for all accommodation and tours at each individual resort. Stay as many days as you like at each one.
To reserve your vacation: Call 1-800-742-9055 or Email us
A first-class western experience
Only 30 minutes from the city of Williams Lake. Experience the charm of an authentic frontier lodge in the Chilcotin Grasslands.
RATES: 2-person rooms with either queen or twin beds: $155 per night for 2 people; $130 per night for 1 person.
RV or camping spots available from $15 - $35 per night.
DINING: Breakfast included in price of room; lunch menu or packed lunch available; home-style dinners each evening. Featuring British Columbia wines and beers.
TERMS: Deposit required for stay of 2 nights or longer. Cancellation policy: 7 days
- Farwell Canyon - a desert-like landscape with sand dunes, hoodoos, and the Chilcotin River
- Junction Sheep Range Park - beautiful grasslands area with Bighorn Sheep
- Gang Ranch - drive through this huge ranch located in a beautiful valley
- Chilcotin River Rafting Tour - Big Canyon Rafting, $169 per person
Here you find wilderness and elegance
Experience the West Chilcotin – where plateau and mountains meet! Glorious hiking and sightseeing – waterfalls, mountains & glaciers.
RATES: Queen suites with sitting area, TV, and Internet access. Lake view with balcony or garden view: $135 to $175 per night.
Queen room with Internet access and lake view: $105 to $120 per night.
Lakeside authentic single-room log cabins, sleep 2-4 people, outside bathroom and cedar showerhouse: from $85 per night.
Lakeside 2-bedroom family cabin, 2 queen beds, 1 double bed, full cooking facilities, living area, bathroom, cedar showerhouse: from $140 per night
DINING: Lakeside dining room serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Fully licensed, serving British Columbia wines and craft beers. Menus daily, prices vary.
TERMS: 7 day cancellation policy
- Rainbow Range Trail - wonderful moderate day hike with great views, alpine lakes, and lots of wildflowers.
- Precipice Canyon - walk along the edge of an ancient volcanic canyon with waterfall, hoodoo, and a unique ambience.
- Canoe on Anahim Lake - canoeing to see beaver lodges, pelicans and other birdlife, and fish jumping: $12 per hour.
- Enjoy a peaceful drink or snack in our Guest Garden, or a soak in our hot tub, with great views over Anahim Lake.
- Flightseeing Tours - see the Rainbow Mountains, Hunlen Falls, and the Monarch Icefields from a floatplane. Tweedsmuir Air, $250 per person (4 sharing Beaver) or $300 per person (2 sharing Cessna).
- Hunlen Falls Fly-in Hike - see spectacular Hunlen Falls close up. The longest vertical drop in North America. Land on Turner Lake and hike 1/2 hour to the edge of the Falls. Tweedsmuir Air, $250 per person (2 people sharing).
- Charlotte Alplands Fly-in Guided Hikes - enjoy hiking at the top of the Coast Mountain Range with an experienced guide. Amazing high alpine vistas, glaciers, and much more. Nuk Tessli, from $290 per person.
- Chilcotin Trail Ride - ride horses from Escott Bay Resort, from $50 per person.
Gateway to the Great Bear Rainforest
In the heart of the spectacular Bella Coola Valley! Experience rainforest and coastal wildlife with an experienced guide.
RATES: Deluxe log cabins, sleep 2-6 people, full cooking facilities: from $185 per night.
DINING: Nearby restaurants serving casual food or fine dining, or cooking facilities in the cabins.
TERMS: 2 night minimum stay; 7 day cancellation policy
- Hiking Trails - lots of easy to moderate trails for people of all ages. Excellent Trail Maps available.
- Visit Clayton Falls or the Bella Coola Museum
- Enjoy the great view from our Gazebo or Lounge
- Glacial Fjord & Hot Springs Ocean Tour - Grizzly Tours, $175 per person
- Scenic Valley Wildlife Bus Tour - Grizzly Tours, $125 per person